WTS: WE M9A1 Silenced + Extras

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by shadowbane_snafoo, Jan 12, 2016.

1. shadowbane_snafoo

shadowbane_snafoo New Member

San Francisco, CA
    Up on the block is a New, never fired, WE full-metal M9A1 package.
    Gun is the silenced model and comes with threaded adapter, as well as silencer as seen in photo.

I also have a Lancer Tactical drop-leg (right) holster for it, and an extra magazine (26 round capacity).

Looking for $150 + shipping.

I am a long time member on ClassicAirsoft.org, and have done many sales and trades on Arnie's, but this is the first time in a few years that I have gotten online to sell a gun.

I need to set up a new PayPal account, but if you are local (SF Bay Area), or are willing to mail a check, then we can do this a little faster.

Feel free to send me an email or PM here, and just to reiterate, the gun is NIB, and has never been fired.

Attached Files:

2. KillerWhale

KillerWhale Member

Cleveland
    I need a sidearm badly, and there is no place for me to snipe so want to do a trade? My sniper for your m9a1?? Here's a picture ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1452638464.262528.jpg PM me back for more info also, I'm a lefty so I can't use that holster, do you perhaps have a left handed draw holster laying around?thanks!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016

3. KillerWhale

KillerWhale Member

Cleveland
    Please message me back I'm VERY interested!!

4. shadowbane_snafoo

San Francisco, CA
    Gun still for sale (aka. bump).

5. cqb_killer12

cqb_killer12 New Member

If it is still for sale, I would be happy to buy it.. Paypal though to feel safe...

6. shadowbane_snafoo

San Francisco, CA
    Yes

Hey CQB_Killer, yes it is still available, and this is great news. I just set up a PayPal, I'll PM you the address.

Thanks,
    Ramsey

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  7. shadowbane_snafoo

San Francisco, CA
  8. mourakue

mourakue Member Supporting Member

Colorado Springs
    DON'T do business with cqb_killer he is a known scammer

9. WoodlandWarrior

WoodlandWarrior New Member

Ocala
    Nnnnoooo don't sell to cqb killer he is a scammer

10. shadowbane_snafoo

San Francisco, CA
    Ok word, I saw his recent post activity yesterday and it looked that he made buy-offers on about 10 big-ticket items in the Bazaar in one fell-swoop. And thank you, he never responded anyway.

11. Alec Milner

Alec Milner Member

Jarrettsville
    Is this still available?