WTS: WE SVD GBBR (real wood)

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by Bostitch, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Bostitch

Bostitch Well-Known Member

Waldorf
    Up for sale is my GBBR WE SVD (aka Ace VD). I received it with some issues but got it all buttoned up and functioning perfectly...only to decide that it's just not for me (I need more american guns again lol). It shoots great, the recoil feels and sounds awesome, and it's a pretty bad *** gun...so why not make it yours? This is the real wood version ($388 on evike). The gun has been artificially weathered to give a realistic look (though I can repaint it if you'd like it to be all nice and new looking...but I would advise against that).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Rifle comes as shown with 1 mag

Asking price is $325 shipped OBO. As always feel free to shoot a PM with questions or offers. I can provide a shooting video to serious buyers.

2. Bostitch

Waldorf
    Bump..still available. Will also entertain trade offers for a good quality m4 aeg...preferably in a mk18 config.

3. yrutimid

yrutimid Active Member

Phoenix
    good luck. i give you a tip tho, there is a guy on ampedmarketplace that is willing to trade a krytac m4 for a gun worth that. the only reason i know this was because i was going to but decided not to

4. Bostitch

Waldorf
    Bump with a price drop..$300 shipped obo...this is a really cool gun for those of you who like the "opfor" guns..

yrutimid likes this.
  5. Bostitch

Waldorf
    Bump bump price drop to 280

6. Bostitch

Waldorf
    Mods can close, she gone!