WTS - Western Arms Infinity SV system "Magna" 2011

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by BricksInAWall, Jul 31, 2020.

1. BricksInAWall

BricksInAWall Member

Wrentham
    WTS - Western Arms Infinity SV system "Magna" 2011 with 3 Working Magazines and 1 Leaking Magazine for $300.00 USD + S/H. Price is OBO. It's been sitting in the original box for 4 or 5 years, Occasionally being brought out for Swap Meets at the local fields or to get preventative maintenance while in storage. I Just don't get to use it, nor do I display it, so I figured I would Pass it on to someone who might get more joy out of it. The Gun itself is 100% Stock Western Arms parts and shows signs of use, 1 mag (Black with purple follower) leaks out the top, 1 Mag (Pictured in the gun) has a damaged baseplate that was repaired but is kind of loose on the mag. The other 2 mags do show external signs of wear but function flawlessly. The Box itself does have minor damage from storage. I can take additional pictures for anyone who's interested. If you're interested/would like to make an offer, Send me a message. The Gun was chrono'd in the shooting video between 290-310 FPS with Green Gas and .25g BBs. I accept payment via PayPal or can meet in Person in the Northeast US.

Shooting video and pictures link >> http://imgur.com/a/erinzYV 20200731_190017.jpeg 20200731_185922.jpeg

2. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    SV stands for Strayer Voigt and is not part of any "System".

If yours is truly 2011. Gas system is SCW3. The box is misleading as the roots is a Magna system...but it has evolved.