WTS/WTT Daytona AK74u P* Full Steel Body

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by OlbuddyOlpal, Nov 9, 2015.

1. OlbuddyOlpal

OlbuddyOlpal New Member

Canyon Lake
    Hello,
    I'm testing the waters on my Gen. 4 Daytona AK74u. The body is a PolarStar PAK-74UN with the P* logo on lower receiver OEM by LCT. It is a FULL Steel body with real wood hand guards. Currently going through the break in stage with less than 3000 bbs through.

You will need to finish the break in, Which you will get mis-feeding and chopped shots. I replaced the original airline with an Amped Airsoft (DIGL) custom writing on the line "Siege". Has stock brass barrel that has been fully polished. I've only been shooting it on Semi-Auto to break it in. I recommend doing the same. This gun is pretty much new. With a few nicks on the hand guards.

To install the Amped Airsoft (DIGL) I had to shave a little material off the grip holder. This does not have any effect on the performance at all. Thank you for looking, If you have any questions feel free
    to ask and I'll do my best to answer them.

Feel free to shoot me some offers! I'm also interested in partial trades. I'm looking for a Kokusai Crimebuster, Doesn't have to be fully working...So long as the engine is in tact (Will have to add money to trade). Also interested in just the engine itself. Open to other trade offers, But only for HPA.

There's currently no safety feature. This has to do with the internal
    piece of the selector switch. If I have the time, I will look into adjusting it.

$700 obo

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  2. OlbuddyOlpal

OlbuddyOlpal New Member

Canyon Lake
    Bump, Back to the top.

3. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo
    Mannn... I know this is a long shot, but will you part out? I already have the engine.

4. OlbuddyOlpal

OlbuddyOlpal New Member

Canyon Lake
    Hey Buddy, Not currently looking to part out. If I decide to later on, I'll be sure to contact you to let you know! Cheers- Clay

5. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

Bummer, I appreciate it! Thanks!

6. OlbuddyOlpal

OlbuddyOlpal New Member

Canyon Lake
    Bump. $800 obo. Open to partial trades.

7. OlbuddyOlpal

OlbuddyOlpal New Member

Canyon Lake
    Bump, Still available.

8. OlbuddyOlpal

OlbuddyOlpal New Member

Canyon Lake
    Bump, Price change. Make an offer!

9. OlbuddyOlpal

OlbuddyOlpal New Member

Canyon Lake
    Bump....Happy Thanks Giving!

10. OlbuddyOlpal

OlbuddyOlpal New Member

Canyon Lake
    Black Friday Sale Bump...Take it tonight only for $565 Shipped. One of a kind gun. Ships within the Contiguous United State.

11. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo
    Just check to see if you'd want to sell me the body now? Or still hoping to keep it together?

12. RicoTheNinja

RicoTheNinja Member

Mobile
    I have a polarstar id trade?