WTS/WTT: Mission spec, TYR, ATS, etc.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TheLockenator, Sep 18, 2015.

1. TheLockenator

TheLockenator Active Member

Richmond
    Hey guys, I am looking to off load some of the stuff I got in a trade, in addition to some of my other stuff I have laying around. Will only trade for what is listed at the bottom. I will negotiate pricing. In a trade, you ship first, unless you have 10 more positive feedback than I do. Paypal only for cash deals. packages will be shipped, insured, via USPS, unless you front the cost for a different courier or service.

First up is a CB EOC by Mission Spec, basically brand new, few loose threads and no stains or tears. Asking 85+shipping.

TYR Multicam Hydro, 50 oz. Asking 50+shipping.

ATS vertical utility pouch Asking 10+shipping

East German Rain Camo jacket, I'm guessing its small or medium, no size tags. 20?? offer on this one.

King Arms Specter M145 scope. asking 50+shipping

Gemtech Halo suppressor by madbull Asking 40+shipping, I can include a PTS battle comp for 15 extra

PTS battle comp 15+shipping

VFC Full metal Block 2 upper with KAC ris, Daniel defense sling interface plate, and KAC foregrip. The body retails at 100, barrel is another 45 or so, rail is 120 MSRP, plus the sling plate and VFG for another 40 or so MSRP. Im asking 250 shipped for the whole setup. If you pay the asking price I will throw in the PTS Battle comp.

Thunder B setup complete with 4 cores and 10-15 shells of various styles and pins for all and spoons for all but one. I wont ship you CO2. Asking 50+shipping

Will trade for:
    Crye Pouch Zip on back panel in CB

Crye SPS mag pouches, utility pouches, etc in CB

Repro crye 330d in CB

Toysoldier MBITR

Z-tac sordins or peltor with ARC rail adapter

Baofeng radio setup with PTT

Crye MRB in CB sz lg or xl

Functioning replica EOTECH 553 or 551, if you have a magnifier too, that would be nice

Functioning peq with laser, and M3X replica with dual switch setup in tan

A Block 1 or MK18 Mod 0 GBBR with at least one mag

Bone stock Tokyo Marui G17 or G19 or upgraded WE or KJW, no
    KSC

TM SIG226 mags

Crye Airflex pads in tan

FFI woodland pants sz L, XL, or 2XL

SAW 249 100 round look alike box mag with auto wind

Large deans lipos, like the 11.1 2500MaH range