Wtt:airsoft lot for xbox one

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by deathmegatron, Oct 28, 2015.

1. deathmegatron

deathmegatron New Member

Martinez
    I have a airsoft gi g&g m4 with 4mid caps and 2 high caps the gun has some upgrades internal Is only the hop up and bucking but externals is a ten inch like new keymod,holosight,suppressor,magpul str stock,other random accessories,and grip also a kjw g23 shoots fine only one of the three mags is broken but could be fixed and on to the gear I have a od Emerson jpc with tan triple m4 pouches and a only used once Emerson multicam helmet,mechanix multicam gloves,save phace recon goggles,condor multicam battle belt(small) double pistol mag pouches,coyote dump pouch,and a hard g23 holster and random acu gear Cons: the gun shoots a little to the left should be a easy fix. IM OPEN TO ANY OFFERS BUT WOULD RATHER TRADE FOR A XBOX ONE gun is also wired to deans
    ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1446065800.885291.jpg

2. mattc

mattc Member

Seattle
    How much for the kjw? What are you looking for in trade? I have a 3-9x40 sniper scope, some pouches, elite force 1911co2 with 2 mags, and some other stuff.

3. deathmegatron

deathmegatron New Member

Martinez
    I'm mostly looking for a xbox one

4. ilovetoys

ilovetoys New Member

I'm very interested sent you a pm

5. ilovetoys

ilovetoys New Member

Pm me back please I will buy or trade

6. KillerWhale

KillerWhale Member

Cleveland
    Interested but which Xbox or are you open for other trades?

7. noahburton13

noahburton13 Member

New Richmond
    Would you take a ps4 with 2 controllers?
    I don't need all of your stuff though