[WTT/WTS] Custom VFC Scar H GBB w/ Extras

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by SenilePenile, Feb 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. SenilePenile

SenilePenile Member

houston
    Price: ̶$̶9̶0̶0̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ PRICE DROP $675 SHIPPED

TL;DR
    Everything works, minor cosmetic wear.

First an explanation. I had to use the real steel stock for this build because the VLTOR Stock won't work with anything but the real steel stock($189). So if you like this specific look this is the best deal for you since the black real steel stock is always out of stock and the price is already included. Now the nitty gritty. This gun has been fielded 3 times and shows some wear from me being a harsh guy on his gear (check pics). However the gun functions flawlessly and shoots [email protected] and 100-150 feet pretty consistently (different now because of the adjustable fps, last checked it was shooting .20 @ 350fps). That's really all there is to this nice looking rifle. There's some minor cuts on the bolt which is there because of adding in the adjustable nozzle that wasn't in mine to start with, doesn't impact function in anyway.

PayPal Only. Shipping will be cheapest shipping possible unless otherwise agreed upon. Shipping insurance is whatever comes with cheapest shipping unless otherwise agreed upon.

Pics:
    https://imgur.com/a/Csc3Gz0
    IMG_20190226_224455.jpg

Parts:
    PTS MREX rail
    Repro atlas bipod
    Monstrum 1-6x G3
    UTG accu sync
    Real steel Magpul MVG
    Real steel Magpul K2
    VLTOR scar stock module
    Real steel fn SCAR stock assembly
    Nineball bucking
    6x non-leaky mags
    VP-22 scope throw lever
    Scope bubble
    Steel scar h flash hider
    Factory adjustable FPS nozzle

Please leave questions in comments and DM me offers. Thanks for looking!

CASE DOES NOT COME WITH PURCHASE!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  2. SenilePenile

SenilePenile Member

houston
    BUMP, Price drop from $900 to $750 shipped.

3. SenilePenile

SenilePenile Member

houston
  4. SenilePenile

SenilePenile Member

houston
    Oof guys. Price drop one last time to $675. All in this cost me right around $1200 so this is a killer deal.

5. SenilePenile

SenilePenile Member

houston
    bump, now includes a blue force gear 10 speed triple 7.62 pouch and 3 single KYWI 7.62 pouches. All in coyote.

6. SenilePenile

SenilePenile Member

houston
  7. SenilePenile

SenilePenile Member

houston
    Bumping for the last week. If I don't have this sold by the end of next week it's going on eBay. Absolutely hate selling there but seems like people aren't interested in SCARs on here anymore.