WTT/WTS KWC P226 x5 CO2 gbb.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Merauder777, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    Hello everyone, I WTT and may be open to selling my KWC P226 x5. (This gun is often mislabeled as the KJW or even KWA on various retailers websites... it is not.)

Nothing wrong with the pistol, I am the third owner but there was very little wear and tear on it when I received it. The reason I am looking to trade is because this is a CO2 pistol only… I want a pistol that I can use in cqb and milsim in the future and would prefer propane for its trustworthy cqb safe fps. I am told that some places will not allow CO2 pistols because of their varying fps and how often they shoot hot. I have oiled and cared for this gun after each use and only fired 6 cartridges since owning it. It's a shame to have to get rid of it, love the thing! Great kick, feels good, but this is a necessary evil. :(

Anyway, comes with 2 mags, one has damaged threads on the screw piece that pushes the CO2 cartridge in. The damaged one still seems to hold everything well enough but can be a pain to screw into place. Should be easily replaceable. The other one works flawlessly. 24 rd mags, each gets about 3.5 full mags out to a single cartridge on a cold snowy day (IIRC ~ 9-20 F). FPS seems cqb safe, only denting a soda can on the sides. Great range and surprising accuracy.

WTTF Another gbb pistol. Preferably a g18c or p226, of the TM, WE or KJW brand. I am not opposed to other pistols as long as they have aftermarket support and upgradability. Also while I do prefer propane I do like the option of using CO2 as well.

Will sell for $80 shipped obo. I am flexible so make an offer. I can include the CO2 cartridges if you would like.

Not really in any rush to trade this gun, but there is another deal on the forum that has my interest and is the reason I am willing to sell it. When that deal ends, so too will the sale on this one, but it will still be available for trade.

Images below, let me know if you would prefer a video or better images.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  2. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    Figured I'd give out my first bump... to me! This pistol is still available, and i do mean it when I say I am very negotiable so send me an offer.

3. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    Another bump for this pistol, I would love to sell/trade this sooner rather than later, and again its fully functional. Forgot to mention I would prefer Paypal. Pm as needed.

4. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    Bump, price dropped to $80 shipped. Honestly I would have been willing to negotiate down to this price easily but I figured that the immediate price of 80 is less intimidating than the overall price of 100.

5. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    Leap year bump, prices are still very negotiable and trades re accepted. Make an offer.

6. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    Someone ordered a pizza, Bumperoni and cheese? Oh, its a day late? Well that's ok, its free anyway.

7. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    Been without internet for the past 3 days, but I see that this is still untouched... the gun I am after is still for sale and so too is the sale of this pistol. Feel free to make an offer if you believe this is not worth it, not gonna bite your head off. :p

8. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    *Insert witty bump statement here* ... So, how's the weather?

9. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    Bump, this pistol typically retails at 100+ to 150 depending on the retailer, and that is without shipping or the extra mag. The mag costs around 26 I believe? Good deal if you are looking for one.

10. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    Another bump for this pistol, I will reiterate that this is the same one that you see marketed on various online retailers websites as a KJW or occasionally a KWA.

11. Perk456

Perk456 Member

dallas
    hey, would you trade an AGM MP40 for this?

12. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    Thank you for the offer, but I am going to have to pass on that. I am mainly looking for a gbb pistol and while I'm sure I could work with that very nice aeg I would prefer something smaller.

Thanks for taking interest in this pistol btw, makes me feel like there is hope yet. :)

13. Perk456

Perk456 Member

dallas
    No problem, good luck on your sale!

14. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    Just a friendly bump, the real focus is on the pistol itself. Some people have been interested but this is still available for purchase, and again the price is negotiable so make an offer.

15. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    Having done a bump in a little while, busy week. But hurry up and grab this pistol! The one I am after is in peril of being purchased by another person! :eek: Also giving a price drop as I found that the second magazine does not hold as well now. Still think it can be fixed/replaced. New price is $70 + shipping OBO. I can even meet you half way with shipping but remember, the sale aspect of this only lasts till that deal is over.

Also a reminder, I am willing to trade! P226, Good locks, really not too picky on the pistol model, as long as it takes propane and has aftermarket support.

16. The711moore

The711moore New Member

Trade for a kwa cz75

17. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    I am still interested in your offer The711moore, if you would still like to trade or have changed your mind please message me.

Until then this offer still stands! I tested the performance a few days ago in 50 degree weather, 4 full mags + 5 more shots using a single CO2 bulb! I am still open to other guns, and honestly would not mind a more unique one if possible but again priorities go to gbb pistols with after market support and full metal bodies. Obvious exception is TM or report ably well made partial plastic bodies. (As long as it looks great, feels great, and does not break while handling.)

18. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    Wow I am getting sloppy with my updates... anyway my first game of the year is coming up in a few weeks and if this is not sold or traded by then it may start seeing some regular use. Get it while it's hot!

19. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    First bump in a while, and possible the last for a while as well. That first game is coming up next weekend and after I start using the pistol I may have it still available for anyone who is really interested, but will likely just keep it and save up for a new pistol anyway.

So, the offer still stands, still negotiable, this is still available, but I will be using it until/unless someone else grabs it.

20. iPro

iPro iPro Supporting Member

Greenwood
    I happen to have two boneyard KJW P226s if you're interested.