Ww2 loadout

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by BaghdadRecon, Nov 16, 2012.

1. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    Does anyone have a ww2 loadout, or is on a team with someone that has one? I have a pretty decent ww2 uniform, but am having trouble with guns. I had a TM Thompson M1A1, but I recently sold it. I want a gun that is less common among ww2 airsoft players. I have considered modifying an m14 to m1 Garand. Any suggestions?

2. McGee

McGee New Member

San Francisco
    You'd be less likely to have a 'WWII-style' loudout if you had a unique weapon.

There are M-1 rifles, I've only seen GBB versions. An M-14 could pass, I suppose, and then it would be an AEG with easy-to-find mags, etc.

3. backyardsn1per

backyardsn1per New Member

Fennimore
    Agm makes both the German STG44 and the MP40. I think ICS came out with a M3 grease gun.

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    Ares also makes a M3 grease gun.

5. MikeyBugs95

MikeyBugs95 Member

New York
    Im sorry if I'm thread-jacking, and don't jump down my throat for it if I am... But does anyone make an AEG M1 Garand?

6. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

There's always the ares ppsh or the st ppsh

7. Inceptor57

Inceptor57 New Member

San Ramon
  8. MikeyBugs95

MikeyBugs95 Member

New York
  9. The Fox

The Fox New Member

A little village in Europe
    ICS intends to bring a Garand on the market by christmass. Ive seen pictures of almost finished rifles, so that estimate probably wont be far off.

10. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    I might be buying the Co2 version of the Marushin m1 carbine.

11. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    You doing an infantry, Airborn or Ranger impression?

12. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    I'm doing an airborne impression. I am planning on getting an m1a1 carbine stock. But again I still haven't decided on what gun to get.

13. cdi

cdi Member

Having owned a few of the Marushin guns (garand and 2 carbines) they are not skirmishable. I would advise against it.

14. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    What about them aren't skirmish worthy? Other than the low magazine capacity. The FPS is decent (around 400).

15. cdi

cdi Member

Well for one in cold weather your going to run into issues, magazines are expensive and when they break they break. If you get the m1 your going to need the m1 Clips. They break very very easily. The hopups can sometimes be ineffective. Other than that they make great wall hangers.

16. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
    The new M1 CDX or export version is supposedly a very formidable weapon. Uses a steel bolt and an aluminum alloy receiver instead of Marushin's usual pot metal.

17. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    Haha. I like your since of humor. But thanks for the advice. I will look more into the gun, and keep reading reviews.

18. bal1

bal1 New Member

Ics m1 garand when it comes out.

19. AznMunkay

AznMunkay New Member

Providence
    Primarys -AGM makes MP40, STG44, STEN CYMA/TM makes Thompson M1A1 G&G/ICS releasing their Garands in Christmas.
    Secondary - Crosman C41 which is a CO2 P38, WE makes a Luger, HFC makes a Mauser Hsc