Xbox 360 "slim"?

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Travis896, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Travis896

Travis896 New Member

Hager City
    So I have a regular white xbox arcade with a 20gb HDD. The disc tray wont open if there isnt a game in it, I need more storage , and it makes strange noises when i start it up. So would it be wise to get a new one? Keep in mind I dont do a whole lot of gaming but plan to with new xbox.

2. TheInfidel23

TheInfidel23 Resident Derp Supporting Member

Greenville
    If you do get a new one keep in mind the new one come with 4gs or 250gs, no middle road. $100 difference. Your box sounds like its on life support

3. Travis896

Travis896 New Member

Hager City
    Lol yeah i was looking at the 250gb and its $249 at walmart. I really like the look of the white slim but its a 4gb skylanders(or something like that) edition. Dont even know what that is

4. TheInfidel23

Greenville
    Basically, the new Xbox is wwwwaaaayyyy better than the arcade. One, built in wifi. Two, virtually red ring immune. third, obviously slim, smaller, quieter. My family went with the 4g because we wanted rockband, but you can have up to 32g of USB drive memory. Get the new one

5. Travis896

Travis896 New Member

Hager City
    Thanks dude for the advice. Planning on getting it this weekend.

6. TheInfidel23

Greenville
    Good choice. Good luck on many hours of wasted time. :) that Xbox of mine seems to steal time

7. Travis896

Travis896 New Member

Hager City
    Haha! Yeah video games are time eaters!