Yet another Which Gun thread

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by defgun, Mar 21, 2011.

1. defgun

defgun New Member

Livonia
    Alright, I don't want to waste everyone's time so here she blows:

I am currently looking for a no-frills AEG whose cost is reasonably proportional to its quality. As I will be a grunt, an Armalite or a Kalashnikov is preferred. I prefer to have no rails, as irons are all that one needs to hit a target at 170 feet. I am currently considering the Classic Army M16VN or the G&G M16A3. My previous five months of AEG shopping has been in the "Clone" department, so I KNOW that I'm missing an option or two. Sound-off on the two aforementioned replicas is welcome, as are more suggestions.

If you need clarification, ask and I will provide an appropriately-sized wall of text.

Thank you for all of your help.

-Defgun

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011

2. defgun

defgun New Member

Livonia
    Thanks man, that makes things a lot easier.

3. schmidty

schmidty New Member

Washington D.C.
    You're very welcome :)

4. WoodrowTheWorldWeary

WoodrowTheWorldWeary New Member

Dallas
    M200 Cheytac Intervention
    Or
    Barrett M98 Bravo?

I can only choose one, your decisions on the matter are important to me because this informational site seems to help people, and I need to decide before Christmas 2011. I have a large field to Play in, at least 130 yards in length, maybe 60 in width. Forests around the perimeter, a inclined position on one end, while a creek runs down the other. Very good Airsoft ground.

5. Zombman

Zombman New Member

Providence
    I really like the double eagles mk96 it's 100$ off airsoftgi.com and it comes with scope bipod mag strap and speed loader and cleaning rod great deal it's defiantly worth more than 100$ (that's just my opinion don't hate if it's not ur preference)

6. WoodrowTheWorldWeary

WoodrowTheWorldWeary New Member

Dallas
    I have decided on going with the G700
    From airsoftgi.com

Attached Files: