Your first airsoft game, ever

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by allenjohn62, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allenjohn62

allenjohn62 New Member

Write about your first airsoft game you ever played, or the game that got you into airsoft, which for normal airsofters is their first haha

2. DadCRO

DadCRO Member

90% sure that there are several other threads like this...

3. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  4. allenjohn62

allenjohn62 New Member

Well yeah but this will show up as more recent instead of scouting arround to find the thread, I know that pretty much every thread on here is exactly like this, but some new guys might not know that or even find them, I know my first time on here I didn't see one thread like this, until I navigated for like 30 mins. So don't piss on stuff guys, have fun and post anyways, so new guys will see and be able to navigate less.

5. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    First backyard 'war' or an actual game?

6. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Bump it, go on the thread and it will.come to the top of the list and get recognized. No use in making another repeat thread. I actually don't believe we have one of these threads yet. I searched and found those above in my earlier post. The mods may find this too close to another thread in topic and sadly will close it.

7. allenjohn62

allenjohn62 New Member

Any game, just first in general

8. ComputerMan

ComputerMan New Member

I played with a 11lbs rental gun and on hicap

9. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Had a LPEG, terrible everything. Still have it in my close. I would like to sell it online Craigslist for a few bucks to buy a some more stuff. The game was a bunch of mixed stuff like always. I went Black Ops tactical on them kids and did good for my gun. So of course I had to keep playing airsoft, 600$ later I'm almost done with my loadout and gun.

10. allenjohn62

allenjohn62 New Member

I tried to use an LPEG a couple weeks ago and I forgot the bbs just roll out of the barrel instead of actualy shoot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.