Your First Airsoft Gun

Discussion in 'Airsoft Images & Video' started by J-Snipez, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J-Snipez

J-Snipez New Member

Decatur
    What was your first Airsoft gun? What reaction did you have when you first used it? Post a picture and explain a little about it!

2. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    I would post something about the search bar but I'd get banned by the mods.

search bar

3. J-Snipez

J-Snipez New Member

Decatur
    This is my first Airsoft gun.. I don't have it anymore so I got a picture of it from Evike. When I first got it I was siked!! Shot everything !!! I hada war atleast every 3 days! Itshis like 370 FPS and it was amazing, I think it's DBoy but not sure! Great beginner gun.

Attached Files:

4. J-Snipez

J-Snipez New Member

Decatur
    What do you mean(sorry I feel like an idiot but I'm new to this Airsoft Society(Not a noob at Airsoft though))

5. BlueReaper46

BlueReaper46 New Member

He means that this is not the first time someone has posted this thread. If you used the search bar you couldve found that thread and posted in it, instead of making a new thread. If you cant find what youre looking for with the search bar, go to the classifieds and search there, then select the forum tab, and it wont exclude words for being too short or common.

6. J-Snipez

J-Snipez New Member

Decatur
    Oh ok, sorry I'm just new is all, wasn't thinking.. I guess I've looked pretty dumb making new threads all the time ):

7. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    Simple solution: PM the mods, say you made a mistake, would like to make up for it, and apologize, and as them to delete the thread. They understand. Majority of us were there at one point or another.

8. J-Snipez

J-Snipez New Member

Decatur
    The Mods? Exactly what is that?

9. BlueReaper46

BlueReaper46 New Member

A forum moderator, they make sure this place runs smoothly and people follow the rules. Without them this place would probably be chaotic and die out quickly, leaving trolls and random spam(unfortunately, I have seen this happen to a few good forums). Look under usernames for "Moderator", those are the mods. Also, use proper grammar;)

10. J-Snipez

J-Snipez New Member

Decatur
    Ok thank you. So are there any on right now?

11. Griffin

Griffin New Member Supporting Member

Hi, J-Snipez.

In the future, as already stated, use the search function (it can be found in the upper left hand corner). There is a wealth of knowledge (and threads like these). Also check out the rules. A link can be found in my signature.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.