Zombie killer

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by alek9952, Oct 31, 2012.

1. alek9952

alek9952 New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
  2. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    No. I have no clue who makes it and so do not know the external and internal qoulity. For that price you can get a King Arms M4, ICS M4s, and maybe G&G Prolines and G&Ps.

3. calebaj

calebaj New Member

It looks to be a G&G. I definitely think its a rip-off.

4. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Combat Machine you mean. Proline G&Gs are not bad.

5. alek9952

alek9952 New Member

I want a gun that is around this price and i want one with a free floating hanguard

6. rich635

rich635 New Member

Los Angeles
    It's actually a Matrix, internal quality is meh. If you feel confident in upgrading then go on right ahead, if not then maybe take a look at this: http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_215&products_id=37494, only problem is an ABS receiver, but it's $30 cheaper and you can either spend more to get another metal one from Evike, or try to find a used one somewhere else. Actually, if you factor in a 20% coupon, you can pick up the Echo 1 ($195) plus a Matrix USMC metal receiver ($80) for $220 before shipping and taxes. Then you'll have a pretty solid gun with decent internals and externals, and a great base in case of later upgrades. Also, instead of the USMC receiver, you could also pick up a Troy one for $112.50 and substitute that, or just stick with the ABS receiver and sink some money into upgrades like motors or barrels.

7. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    It's actually an AEG (asian electric gun) which I think is JG? Or at least evike classifies them in the same brand section.

8. rich635

rich635 New Member

Los Angeles
    I think it's AEG then, so I'd avoid it unless you can upgrade. Echo 1 or JG would be a better choice.

9. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    By this definition, 99% of all airsoft guns are"AEGs"

10. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    How do you mean? AEG I do believe is a company.

11. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    +1 lol as stated in a previous post AEG in this instance stands for Asia Electric Guns which are in fact a company.

12. calebaj

calebaj New Member

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean, I just forgot to say the "Combat Machine" part for some reason. I agree though about the proline. I just think this is a ripoff because they're charging you $100 dollars extra for some although flashy, crappy attachments.

13. rich635

rich635 New Member

Los Angeles
    Except that this isn't a Combat Machine...it's an Asia Electric Gun. I'd still stay away from it though, unless you can work on the internals.